Why Tour With Us
You’re probably coming a long way to see this huge city. You want to make it count. Here’s why you can trust us to bring you a memorable LA experience:
- We pick you up and drop you off at your hotel, the airport, or wherever else you want to go within LA, Santa Monica, and Beverly Hills and return you at the end of the tour.
- Other companies may pick you up, but you have to ride to other hotels while they pick up the others on your tour. With us, your private vehicle picks you up and away you go!
- We are also happy to pick you up from other areas (including Disneyland) for a reasonable surcharge. Email us for a quote.
NO FAMILY STRESS
- Let Dad put the maps away and relax with the family while we take care of the driving, traffic, and scary freeways.
- No driving around in circles or wandering into the wrong neighborhood.
- Now everyone gets to enjoy the city without worrying about the next turn or getting lost.
- Your tour is a PRIVATE TOUR so you experience LA with your group.
- Don’t let strangers inhibit your fun — you can be yourselves, laugh at inside jokes, and just be silly with your family and friends without worrying about what others will think.
- Choose what you want to do, stop for pictures whenever you want, or stay at that shop longer — it’s your schedule.
- You decide where we go, when we go, and how long we stay.
- Choose one of our set itineraries or set up your own at our Build Your Own Tour page.
- You have total control over your own tour and don’t have to compromise with a big tour company’s schedule or strangers who want to see the world’s largest ball of twine.
- Our tours include film clips from movies filmed at the locations you’re visiting — see the place and why it’s famous at the same time! See more here.
- We show you stunning photos of the star homes you visit on your tour — both from above and the inside.
- It’s all short, sweet, and to the point — we know you want to be looking outside at the sights, not watching movies all day.
- We make sure you make the most of your time with our experienced guides who know this city, its streets, and its traffic.
- We do the driving and parking so you get to spend more time seeing and experiencing LA.
- No folding maps, circling endlessly in parking lots or getting in an accident at one of those tricky stop sign intersections. Client after client has raved that they could never do what we do by themselves.
- We don’t just drive you by all the sites. We stop to walk around and get into them, touch them, smell them, even taste them.
- Your private guide will be all yours to answer questions or change the tour on the fly.
- You won’t pay extra for hidden fuel surcharges, parking, or cab rides that turned out more expensive than you planned.
- We use comfortable vehicles with plenty of extra room so you won’t be just another tour bus sardine. See our vehicles.
- Your safety is our first priority. We provide the safest, new vehicles and booster and child seats for children.
- We are fully insured so you can have peace of mind that you are fully covered should the unthinkable happen.
- “Don’t Hesitate….Just Do It!!”
The tour was a lot of fun and he even took us to less well known spots for some great photo ops! Definitely recommend doing and would absolutely do another tour with these guys when next back in LA!
~ Kelly T
- “Perfect fit for our family!”
Our tour was AMAZING. This is one of the most professional companies I have ever had the pleasure of working with. I would recommend them in a heartbeat.
~ Michele G, El Segundo, California
- “LOOK NO FURTHER”
I can recall doing a bus tour of LA a number of years ago, and that tour did not remotely compare to what we experienced with our number one guide Rivers. Our family of four, including two boys aged 13 and 10, had the best day possible.
~ Lindsay O, Hepburn Springs, Australia
- “Worth the Splurge”
Eight hours seems like a lot of time, but the day just flew by. It was so fun and interesting. I would do this again with no regrets.
The Kozars, Lethbridge, Canada
- “Great family day”
A big thank you to Scott for our fantastic LA tour!! We got all the sights in, in one day including a last minute shop @ Dash!! Scott was full of information and my family including my 3 year old had a fantastic day!! Highly recommend !!