Your Friend In Town in LA
LA Insider Tours provides unforgettable private sightseeing tours of Hollywood, Los Angeles, Venice, Santa Monica and more. We are professionally trained tour guides and we live and work here in California, so with us you have a friend in town here in LA.
WHAT WE DO FOR YOU:
- We pick you up from your hotel, home, or even the airport or cruise terminal and take you to see all the best sites with informative and fun descriptions and story-telling along the way, and return you at the end of your tour.
- We do CUSTOM TOURS so you get to see the sights you want to see without wasting time on those you don’t.
- Your tour is a PRIVATE TOUR so you experience LA with your family or companions, not a bunch of strangers interfering with your good time.
- We pack a ton of sightseeing into one day with our experienced guides who know this city, its streets, and its traffic. Client after client has raved that they could never do what we do by themselves.
- Our knowledge of the city means you get much more LA for the money you spend to be here.
You’ll benefit from our love of this great city. Whether your interest is culture, history, hiking, or shopping, you’ll get what you’re looking for on your own tour, which will be designed for you to give you exactly what you want.
- “Don’t Hesitate….Just Do It!!”
The tour was a lot of fun and he even took us to less well known spots for some great photo ops! Definitely recommend doing and would absolutely do another tour with these guys when next back in LA!
~ Kelly T
- “Perfect fit for our family!”
Our tour was AMAZING. This is one of the most professional companies I have ever had the pleasure of working with. I would recommend them in a heartbeat.
~ Michele G, El Segundo, California
- “LOOK NO FURTHER”
I can recall doing a bus tour of LA a number of years ago, and that tour did not remotely compare to what we experienced with our number one guide Rivers. Our family of four, including two boys aged 13 and 10, had the best day possible.
~ Lindsay O, Hepburn Springs, Australia
- “Worth the Splurge”
Eight hours seems like a lot of time, but the day just flew by. It was so fun and interesting. I would do this again with no regrets.
The Kozars, Lethbridge, Canada
- “Great family day”
A big thank you to Scott for our fantastic LA tour!! We got all the sights in, in one day including a last minute shop @ Dash!! Scott was full of information and my family including my 3 year old had a fantastic day!! Highly recommend !!