Teens and Tweeners Tour
Private Los Angeles Tours Especially for Teens
Have younger travelers
in your group?
Think there’s no way to keep them interested in a tour? This one will keep them awake!
Our Teens and ‘Tweeners Tour is designed for our toughest critics – the kids and young adults who are too cool for all that old Hollywood stuff.
Dazzle them with all this:
- Star homes tweaked to see the stars they care about — Justin Timberlake, Ashton Kutcher, Josh Hutcherson, Katy Perry, and Ashely Benson — plus the homes where Michael Jackson died, the Playboy Mansion, the Spelling Mansion (largest in LA) and more
- Hollywood Boulevard to see the Hollywood Sign, Walk of Fame, Kodak Theater, and Grauman’s Chinese Theater where you can see footprints, handprints, even “wand” prints of the stars from Harry Potter and Twilight.
- The Sunset Strip where Paris, Liam, Justin Timberlake, and Zac Efron hang
- Lunch at the Farmers Market and walk through the Grove where the celebrities love to shop
- The La Brea Tar Pits, where the skeletons of hundreds of Saber-Toothed Tigers, Mammoths, and Mastadons were found perfectly preserved in the oil-like tar goo
- A bike ride from Venice Beach to the Santa Monica Pier where you do the real California thing
- Shopping choose either (1) A trip to Whimsic Alley, a store with all the Harry Potter and Hogwarts gear to become a witch yourself. It even looks like the sets in the movie! OR (2) Shopping at a popular clothing store that sells clothes actually worn in your favorite movies and TV shows. Or add another hour and do both!
This itinerary is only a suggestion. EVERY tour is PRIVATE and FULLY CUSTOMIZABLE to your wishes. Want to do something else? Email us!
Book your tour here:
Teens and Tweeners $785
Tour Includes: $785 total price for the private tour for 1 to 6 passengers with pick-up in Los Angeles, Beverly Hills, or Santa Monica. Groups larger than 6 or other areas including Anaheim and Orange County extra; please email for a quote.
Price does not include lunch.
View our Cancellation Policy.